If you’re thinking of selling a CLASSIC or performance vehicle, we can help. Customer service is our number one priority at Racing Lines in Hampshire.
Our showroom facility in beautiful Hampshire allows us to prepare and present your car for sale and fully manage the entire process through to a successful sale.
If you are selling a classic or performance vehicle (or thinking about doing so), then please get in touch to learn more about our services and what we can do to help you find a new owner for your treasured car.
Selling a Classic or Performance Vehicle – What our service includes:
- A full inspection of your vehicle to determine its true valuation.
- Preparation and display of your car in our showroom.
- A range of print and online advertising and promotional media.
- Full management, including dealing with all enquiries, demonstrations and negotiations.
- Ongoing contact to discuss all offers and revise and update any longer-term adverts.
- Your car is fully insured for storage and accompanied demonstrations.
Selling a Classic or Performance Vehicle – Our Fee Structure:
We believe in transparency and fairness and are very happy to share our fee structure, so you have the information you need to make informed decisions about selling with us.
We currently accept all vehicles on a sale or return basis, with a sliding scale, percentage-based fee structure, determining the fee structure by price bands.
Up to £100,000
Minimum fee £3,500
£101,000 – £300,000
£301,000 – £500,000
£501,000 and above
Please note we do not charge VAT.
Ready to sell a classic or performance vehicle?
Please complete the form below. You can also contact us by phone.
Rupert Keyzar – 07595 954882.
Paul Brzezinski – 07790 016214.